Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014


How do you like our new lawn ornament??!!!  It has funny smells when you walk in between the two sections!

The guy who wants "crusty" is having a hard time finding someone to move it.  His regular guy may be having truck trouble.  The guy in Medford might be able to do it for him, but not sure on the cost.  The metal roof overhang is 6" too long!  The roof has to come off, be trimmed off, or it will be a "superload" and need flag trucks front and back.  The Dept of Transportation tells them what route to take, and when.  They don't want it on the road Easter weekend--don't want to run over any bunnies!

Oh well, keeping busy mowing, maintaining mowers and tractors, and moving dirt!

1 comment: