Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Wednesday, April 9, 2014


Well, the guy who was going to haul Crusty away didn't have a buyer.  So we put it on Craigslist.  We also had to spend a few hundred dollars at the county getting it retitled and recorded.  We had a few callers from Craigslist, but as they say, "it only takes one"!  We got a call from "2nd Chance for Mobile Homes" outside of Portland.  They looked at it on Sunday, knocked out the cinder blocks on Tues and...
cracked it open so the light shined through on Wed!!!
Oh yeah!  One half should be on road tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment