Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

ICF Pro out of Medford is building the basement.  They've set up the "Form-a-Drain" which is the permanent footer form and french drain. They're beginning to lay down "Form-a-Bag" that provides a moisture barrier between the base rock and concrete, which stops water from wicking up into the concrete walls.







This is a close-up of the form-a-drain.  It will have piping connecting inside to outside and to a storm drain that goes to daylight.  It's made of light-weight PVC.










Ooops!  I sat on the cat!  She was stuck!  You should have heard her howling!

No comments:

Post a Comment