Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Monday, February 7, 2011



This is the wildflower field last summer where we decided to build the house.  The walnut trees to the left had to be removed.












Here is the Trackhoe moving on-site in early January.  Why do they always chain me up?









Pit run rock being dumped to form the base of the driveway across the field.







The excavators piled up the topsoil all around the sides to keep it separate.








Staying out of trouble in a truckload of blackberry brambles.






Here's my Mom finishing up the digging!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - your Mom sure knows how to have fun! I look forward to seeing the progression of the house and to meeting Zoey.

    ReplyDelete