Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

A couple of my followers are unclear about where the new house is in relation to the double-wide.  This is the view out the back door of the crust bucket.  The foundation is where the walnut trees and wildflowers were.

Note that I'm tied up.  I've been getting in trouble lately for chasing the chickens!!  I run over them and roll them!!  Mom gets all upset and starts chasing me!  It's hysterical!

Still moving drainrock!  Donnies gets so close to the foundation with the trackhoe; it's amazing that he hasn't hit it.  We're about 1/3 up on 2/3 of the perimeter.  He has moved tons of subsoil back into the foundation hole.  The piles are slowly disappearing!  Working on Saturday before the next rain forecast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment