Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Lots of excitement here!  Got 1/3 of the longest wall raised on Friday with the rest ready to go, but decided to wait til Monday, in case it got windy. It's framed and sheeted.
I had to run off some of those free range cows!

 I finally got my gopher today!  I've caught a couple of the varmints, but they both bit me in the lip so I let go!  Today I nailed one!!  Mom saw me with it so she traded me for a treat.  Something about getting worms if I eat it.
Also today, we raised the rest of the east wall using wall jacks.
Dad and Mike jacked up the wall, Mom hopped around nervously.
Got the den wall framed and raised and the front wall is ready for sheeting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment