Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011


I'm teaching Osker how to swim!  The creek is low this time of year, but there are some deeper pools that come up to my chest. They go over Osker's head!  He learned to swim pretty quickly when he reached the deep pools!
Even Mom caught a gopher (I taught her)!  There was a new hole in her flower bed so she stuck the hose down it and the gopher popped out!  She caught it in a bucket when it was trying to dig it's way back into the hole.  She let it go in the woods.  Me and Osker then finished the job by digging a huge hole in the flower bed.  We got in trouble.
The garage/shop got framed yesterday and today!  Sheeting the outside is next!

2 comments: