Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Uncle Walt, Dad's friend from college who just retired, came to visit!  He helped us fill in around the porch post piers.
Then we moved a huge pile of topsoil that was on the south side of the house.  Dad moved bucket-loads with the tractor; Mom and Uncle Walt raked it smooth enough so you can now see where the front yard will be!  It's very fine volcanic soil that poofs when you walk on it, so it's still a dusty mess, but now you can begin to see how the new yard will blend into the existing yard.
Oskar got a new bed.  I thought I'd try it out first.  Cozy but...
I suppose it fits him better!

1 comment: