Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

We had a little time to relax today!  Been harvesting fruit and garden produce; making jam and drying fruit.
Carpenter Mike hired another framer (a young buck) to help frame and sheet the roof.  It's tricky walking around on trusses.  They're almost done.  Forecast is for rain!  Can finally see how the structure will look!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your email with this link and am catching up. WOW... you two must be so excited to see your home taking shape. I'm so envious.

    ReplyDelete