Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Carpenter Mike helped us nail up the first row of siding on the house so it will be straight and level!!!  Still working on staining exterior trim, but it's too cold most of the day to get much done.
Me and Osker were digging a hole that was next to a batch of burrs.  He got em baddd.  He also got caught eating a chicken egg!!  Mom and Dad figured he's just small enough to get in the little chicken house door.  Now Dad is on a mission to determine how the chickens can have free range while keeping Osker out.  He's conducting chicken IQ studies on how well they climb ladders, jump from hay bale to hay bale, and fly through narrow openings!!  At least they figured out what was causing Osker's badddd gas!!

1 comment:

  1. Osker...I am just shocked!

    Zoey...and why weren't you a better role model? Huh?

    Anyways, I glad to hear that David is back to doing basic research.


    Best wishes for the holidays!

    uncle walt (and aunt Gretha)

    ReplyDelete