Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

This is our "sit on the stump together" trick.  We get a treat when we do it, so whatever...

BTW, Osker's library book cost $15.00!!!  The folks are being a little more careful about what they leave on the table!
This is a section of the air vent system.  It's just a fan that will move warm air near the wood stove to other rooms, or move cool air from the basement upstairs.  It would also work for air conditioning in the future.
The exterior doors have been installed and trimmed except for one more on backorder.  The porch ceiling still needs to go on before the inside is closed in, but we need to decide on recessed lights and wiring first. We bought a wood stove so we can work inside this winter.
Wonkette thinks we've upgraded her hen house!  Hope the last door arrives soon!

1 comment: