Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Just two days of rain and the creek was snortin!








With rain comes mud.  Me and Osker were mud wrestling!
I hurt my tail.  Not sure how it happened.  Too much wagging, or hit it, or fell on it.  I had to go to the Doctor's and get a shot for pain.  He said tail injuries are common in Labradors.  At least it's not broken.  I have to take it easy for a week.
It hurts to wag.

2 comments:

  1. At least the high water should have swept any dead salmon away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy swimming.
    Happy bathing.
    Happy healing.

    ReplyDelete