Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

We had a couple snow days this past week.  Still plugging along with the electrician and the siding.

Today was such a beautiful spring day that we planted a couple Asian pear trees Uncle Walt sent to us!!

About 2 weeks ago Mom caught Osker with a piece of disgusting, decaying fish flesh in his mouth.  A week later he ended up in the hospital overnight with salmon poisoning.  As soon as they gave him antibiotics he recovered quickly and is back to his naughty self!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Osker, thanks for helping out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum - Asian pears!

    Maybe someone could have buried the old salmon in the garden for fertilizer!

    ReplyDelete