Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Dad started a wild critter relocation program.  He captured these two young racoons yesterday.  They were in the cherry tree while we were picking cherries (3 of them, one got away)!!  It took us a while to realize we had company.  Dad caught their mom a week ago and took her on a long drive.  These guys went for a ride today. He worries about our safety.
This little guy (we think it's a western screech owl) perched himself on the kitchen window today.  He stayed all day even when Mom was staining the porch ceiling!  He left a little pile of poop on the new window sill!

No comments:

Post a Comment