Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

 Got walls!  We're doing the happy dance!!  It took 6 guys 4 days to sheet the house, attic, shop, and garage!  Taping and texturing will happen this week!




Mom and Dad finished the last section of porch ceiling today.  Breezeway and garage overhang still to go!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...lookin' good. You must finally be seeing the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes it look smaller, but cozy. Can't wait for the house warming!

    ReplyDelete