Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

They finally took me to the secret swimming hole!  It's on Elk Creek across the road and is deep and wide.  I can jump into deep water right from the side.  It was wonderful!
This was the last of the primed, yellow hardiboard!  The khaki color at the bottom is not much different but the house and garage look so much better!
 My human sister, Erin, came over last weekend and helped Mom finish painting the interior walls!!  Mom sprayed and Erin rolled.  This past week Mom got the ceilings rolled with a flat paint.
Osker has a foxtail in his paw.  The doctor poked around but couldn't find it.  Now it's swollen.  He has to soak his paw several times a day.  He has to stay inside this weekend and I have to babysit.

No comments:

Post a Comment