Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Monday, November 5, 2012

Dad pressed 120 lbs of apples this weekend and got
about 4 gallons of cider.  I'm a good helper because I love fruit and I can keep the floor clean.  I've been grazing apples, plums, and pears for months now.  They can be unripe or rotten--I eat them all!!  Unfortunately I have to go poo in the middle of the night, so the folks are hoping the fruit stops dropping soon!  Osker doesn't eat as many fruits and veggies as I do.  He's more of a carnivore.










We had a flooring guy help us get the wood floor started.  He built a frame around the slate on the hearth, then we snapped some lines and started laying the boards!!  It's sort of a back breaker.  Mom likens it to knitting; one row at a time.

2 comments: