Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013


Mom let us in our new house!!  We've been getting pedicures and reviewing how to sit and stay while our feet get wiped.  We got to sniff around and see what's been going on.  Mom's having a color crisis and is giving up on choosing paint colors.  She wasted money on a gallon of  "baby-shit brown", so the guest room is now the same color as the rest of the house.  The guest bath came out darker than expected, so the master bath is likely to be white!!

Dad is working on re-plumbing the kitchen faucet rough-in to make it a wall mount connection.  He's also installing the stove hood and fan.

3 comments:

  1. Those floors are GORGEOUS! I love following along with your progress. And those pups...we're having the debate on what kind of dog to get. I'm still missing Porter and didn't want another chocolate Lab. But Zoey is changing my mind...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoey,

    Tell your ma & pa to check out "Winter White"...I think it goes with everything.

    uncle walt

    PS...how's those toe-nails? Did you get them painted also?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dark paint is now ready for light stripes! Very jealous, it all looks amazing! Area rugs to wash or beat next? Or have you been saving rags and braiding in your spare time? Braided rugs are awesome and durable, but spendy and "old fashioned". Ah well, so many decisions. See ya this weekend.

    ReplyDelete