Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Friday, January 11, 2013


Yesterday all the snow was gone!  Today another 5 inches!  It's hard to find our toys in the yard.

We're being terrorized by a little skunk that has a limp.  He's out during the day.  We've seen him several times.  Today he was down by the chicken coop and when I barked at him he let loose!  Luckily he missed me; chicken coop stinks!

Otherwise just watching the floor dry and shopping for bathroom tiles!

1 comment:

  1. Okay Zoey...'fuss up. Did you deliberately bark at the skunk while he/she was near the chickens?

    ReplyDelete