Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Sunday, February 10, 2013


 We're setting up a door and trim staining area upstairs.  The tester door is done--luckily we like it! Two more have been stained and are ready for varnish.  The varnish is the same as the floor finish.  The windows are in various stages of stain and varnish too!  Now we know why they call them "panes"!  Brushing varnish on those little pieces of wood is a pain!
The 4 inch wall extension has been sheetrocked, "textured", and primed!  Couple coats of paint and we'll be back to where we started, installing the shower pan!

No comments:

Post a Comment