Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Sunday, June 9, 2013

The best thing about summer is playing stick in the creek!  We've got a couple favorite deep spots that we jump in.











This is the trench extending the water line across the yard to the new house.  The Ditch Witch had no problem digging through this soft soil (she gets finicky when there are rocks)!!  We got polypipe installed, soil filled back in, and the sod put back in place.








Dad let Mom dig this trench and install the conduit by herself.  He just tells her it's a good spot to look for arrowheads!!!  The conduit goes into the shed for a future sprinkler connection.


















1 comment:

  1. Hmm...that water's looking pretty good from a warm & sunny Portland...!

    ReplyDelete