Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Monday, December 9, 2013

We have certainly slowed the pace now that the pressure of moving is off!!  We had a wonderful, party-filled Thanksgiving.  Now we're back to working on the short list for the final inspection. 

We had our first snow and have had several days of single digit temps.  The water line from the spring is frozen, so the geothermal heat pump powered by spring water is not working--bummer!  Keeping the wood stove stoked!

Dad likes to tease me by putting me in the princess tub.  I don't like it one bit.  I don't think it's funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment