Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Wednesday, February 19, 2014


Important news first!  Me and Osker did not get sick from the raw salmon we found!  Osker must be immune from his episode two years ago, because we actually saw him eat it, while I only sniffed it. We sure had our temperature taken a lot!

Today we got the glass enclosure installed in the master bath shower, and a new mirror! 
Yesterday, Dad hooked up the filter and UV system so that we now have clean, drinkable water throughout the house!  He's using PEX.  We know why it's called PEX because the tool you use to stretch the fittings kills your pec muscles!!!  PECs plumbing and window pains...
The sink for the brew area is functioning!  Still need shelves, etc., but it's great to have a sink in the basement!

No comments:

Post a Comment