Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Did you know that I love shoes?!  I love to steal them and leave them throughout the house!  Every morning me and Osker steal Mom's slippers from beside the bed.  Every morning she gets up and has no slippers and has to walk out barefoot and say "where are my slippers?!!"  We wiggle and wag!  It's great fun!  So for Christmas we bought her new slippers with my likeness on them!
 Since there are no more inspectors stopping by, we started working on turning the "unfinished attic/storage" into living and guest room space!  Mom sanded and varnished the beam, has primed, and is painting the one room.

Weather is nice so we decided to trench in the last water line from the storage tank to the new house!


A guy is coming today to see if he can haul the old double-wide away!

No comments:

Post a Comment