Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Tuesday, June 10, 2014


I recently turned 4 and I must admit that Life is Good!!  I get 3 meals a day, still have my chair, and go to the creek each day.  So what's up with this new "out of the kitchen" command??  I'm a gourmet!  I love food!  I can smell what's going on better than humans.  I spend a lot of time keeping this floor clean and if you know anything about my parents, you know it's a constant job!  This is what I get in return?  Geez!
In other news...  The seedlings are coming up!! We started spreading straw to help keep the moisture in.  Nice yard; sewer pipe, rock pile and wait... what's that in the background??  Yes! It's Crusty!  Still here.  We talked to the guy today--first time he answered his phone in weeks and he said he'll come get it Friday!!!

1 comment: