Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

It's mostly about me and Osker right now.   We both got stung by ground bees recently.  Osker had 6 of them clinging to his butt.  Now he is as freaked out about flying insects as I am.  He also gets grass seeds stuck in his fur and has to be combed daily.  He had one deep in his eye and had to go to the Dr.

Then, I broke a tooth playing fetch in the creek so I had to go to the Dr.  That turned out OK because I got a new soft floating toy!


Mom is slowly moving gravel, soil and mulch around the patio.  She moved the pile of leftover sand, but knew how much we enjoyed the pile so she made us a sandpit!!

She also finished the handspun latch-hook rug.  It's quite comfy, but could be a bit bigger!

1 comment: