Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Woke up to 3 in of snow this morning!






Passed the County footer inspection today!   Getting ready for the first concrete pour.










My trainer said coconuts are good dog toys so the folks bought me one!  I can chew it, roll it, and I know there's something inside!  But I dropped it on mom's foot. It's heavy. Probably the last coconut I'm getting.`

2 comments:

  1. Just a few flurries here.

    I don't think it's a good idea to drop coconuts on any of the ladies. Okay on pop's foot though.

    Have you cracked that nut yet?

    -uncle walt

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ask Walt, maybe he'll bring you a coconut. But don't tell your Mom.

    ReplyDelete