Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Can't believe a week has gone by so fast!  Monday was a rain day.  Tuesday the sun came out so the crew waterproofed the outside footing with a tar substance that is painted on, then a mesh is layed over that, then more tar.
Wednesday they started the second-step waterproofing which is a sticky back plastiky fiber sheet that goes on like contact paper.











On the inside they cut away 6 inches of styrofoam from the bottom and drilled holes for rebar to make a solid connection between the walls and the slab floor.


We also passed the basement plumbing inspection for the floor drains and sump pump.


I helped Mom move firewood!  I took pieces from her pile and made my own pile!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Zoey,

    Is this a house or a boat that your Mom & Pop are building?

    uncle walt

    ReplyDelete