Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

We had no power or phone for 24 hours from Sunday afternoon to Monday afternoon from a wind storm that knocked down trees around the region.

Early Monday morning the pumper truck set up, then 5 concrete trucks cycled through to fill the ICF walls.  The crew was done and out by noon!  You can hardly see all the rocks we dumped on the driveway--the trucks squished them deep into the mud.  It's a mess.








Tuesday the scaffolding and bracing was taken down.  Next is to waterproof the outside, finish the basement floor plumbing, and pour the slab floor.  All of those jobs require a little drying out which does not seem to be in the forecast.


Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting. Ahh...how could you resist jumping in and helping?

    uncle walt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoey,

    You're definitely doing better than our cats, Ramses and Nefret.

    They know how to turn on our computers...but they haven't figure how to use them or turn them off.

    later,
    uncle walt

    PS...do you like flashlights?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoey, you are such a smart girl! I'm behind at work, are you available for hire until spring and dry weather arrive?
    Lycia

    ReplyDelete