Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Monday, March 14, 2011

The ICF walls are up, stabilized, and plumbed.  The only way into the basement is over this narrow gangplank and down a ladder!

We had 3.5 inches of rain last week so our driveway into the site became quite soft.  We've already put many loads of rock on the road and didn't want to buy more rock so we spent some time on the weekend loading rocks into the tractor and moving them to the road.


The round, green thing is a sump pump and the black pipe is part of the basement floor drain system.





Violets are blooming in the grass!

No comments:

Post a Comment