Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Here are our new chicks!  An Americauna and a Plymouth Barred Rock.  Mom thinks I'll learn to coexist with them, but they look like fun little snacks to me!


I saw the turkeys this morning!!  They're big!  They're spooky!


I knocked Mom off her feet again (second time) this morning.  75 lbs running full out--we both thought the other would move--hit right at the knees.  She went flying into the mud.  Hey, she said "come"!  She thinks I should work for the NFL.
We had to get special permission from the engineer to leave a section of rebar off the footing allowing easy access to the inside.  Now it's time to finish the walls so they drilled 12 inch holes in the footing  and epoxied the rebar into those holes.  The engineer helped set the rebar and signed off on another inspection!

2 comments:

  1. The Browns could use Zoey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Zoey,

    That epoxy looks like the stuff I used to anchor down our house's frame to the foundation. At least, those parts I could get to before closing up the lower floor wall.

    later,
    uncle walt

    PS...ahh...how you all gonna get in now?

    ReplyDelete