Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Friday, April 15, 2011



Before the backfilling can continue we dug (backhoe) a 200+ foot trench for the outside drain system.  The pipes drain the form-a-drain (french drain) around the house, the channel drain in the basement's outside stairwell, and will eventually connect to the rain gutters.  The end of the drain daylights out the bank in the field closest to the creek.  More piles of dirt, more mud!
After setting the pipe, they finally let me out so I supervised putting the DG on top of the pipes.  I can leap across that trench easy!
Zolo supervised Donnie digging.
The guys came and started polishing the basement floor; one of three steps before they put the acid stain on.

No comments:

Post a Comment