Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Monday, April 11, 2011



The pumper truck company hired a Kenworth tow truck to haul the pumper truck out, but it spun out in the mud.
Then Donnie tried the back-hoe, but the pumper truck was too heavy.
So then he got the Hi-trac bulldozer which had no problem pulling it out to the road.  The pumper company is very fortunate to have had a variety of heavy equipment  to choose from.  They did not seem prepared.
They got the trucks out, pointed in the right direction. and hauled down the road.
The backfilling has started!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zoey,

    You must be thrilled...all that mud to play in!

    Find any interesting bones?

    later,
    unc w

    ReplyDelete