Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

This picture shows the process we came up with for loading drainrock.  Two foot high lengths of plywood were laid along the wall with spacers put in to hold them in place.  The backhoe pushed dirt against the outside of the board.  Drainrock was dumped inside the boards and filter fabric along a shoot.  Then the boards were jacked up by hand another two feet and repeat!
The good news is that we finished on Friday!  Even had time to dig the trench for the garage footing!
My boyfriend, Bear, spent a couple days with us this week.  I was beside myself with excitement.  I'm not sure my flirtatious body-slams won him over in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment