Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Today is my birthday!  One year old!  I got a new toy and for dinner I'm having some wet cat food!!  We thought the cat was dying so Dad bought her wet food hoping she would eat, but she didn't like it and she didn't die so I get it!  I love, love, love cat food!
We got DG leveled and tamped down for the garage footer.  The concrete guys were on another job this week, so not much progress here.  It's good to have more drying time for the garage area because some of it was excavated and filled.

Focused on mowing and yard clean up.  Going to work in the garden and the fencing project!

1 comment: