Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

While leveling and compacting the final section of the garage footer on Sunday, we discovered that one section of the footer wasn't wide enough to correctly place the garage in line with the house.  So luckily Billy was visiting and we knocked down one side of the trench with picks and shovels to widen it.  Then on Monday, the foundation guys came and laid out the string lines and batter boards only to find that the other 3 sides of the trench also had to be widened.  We got it done this morning in the rain thinking they were coming to set up the footers, but they're not coming today!!!


This is my new toy 5 minutes after I got it.  They sure don't make them like they used to!

No comments:

Post a Comment