Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

We've been having some chicken drama.  The three big girls are not happy about sharing their hen house with the two little girls.  The little girls are hogging the house and when the big girls go to lay there is too much commotion inside.  They like to sit quietly and meditate!  Egg production has been very low.  The little girls are too young (stupid) to let roam around the yard yet so they have to be caged in.  Hopefully they'll all become friends soon!  The blonde is definitely the lead chicken!

Dad and Jim are welding the brackets to the steel posts that get bolted to the basement floor and hold up the floor joists!

No comments:

Post a Comment