Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Saturday, May 28, 2011


The steel posts were completed last Sunday.  Dad and Jim installed them while Mom went to Debbie's Garden Party!!  Men flee when there's a "hen party"!
We got our first load of wood!!  Everything for the subfloor!  Had another inch of rain this week so still have mud.  Temps are cool this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zoey,

    Tell your Ma & Pa that those are some serious pieces of metal.

    Why didn't you join the "hen" party?

    uncle walt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Walt! I did go to the hen party! I'm a girl! I was invited! You should have seen me orbiting thru the house, flying off the deck, thru the trees, and back into the house!! The girls were stunned!

    ReplyDelete