Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

It's been a busy week!  The Versa Lam floor beams were installed on the steel posts, leveled, plumbed and secured.  We had help from Dad's Wheeling college buddies; Tom from Maui and John from Seattle!
Tom placed and nailed all the floor joist brackets!
John and Dad placed and nailed the BCI joists!
Mom kept food on the table; I tried to stay out of trouble.  The garage stem wall was poured too!  The week was chilly with rain showers.

One more bay of joists to go then we'll be able to put plywood on, tar paper the top, and live in the basement West Virginia style!!

No comments:

Post a Comment