Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

After days of spreading the rocky subsoil, we had 4 truck and trailer loads of 3/4- delivered and spread by a guy with a bobcat.
Then it was compacted and rolled.  The patio and garage are now up to grade, ready for concrete.
Dave, John, Jim and Pam came all the way from Massachusetts to help spread gravel and get dirty!  How special is that?!!!

1 comment:

  1. Zoey,
    Were you able to contribute to the ground work?
    uncle walt

    ReplyDelete