Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Our carpenter was on vacation this week so we focused on scraping and hauling rocky subsoil up against the house for the base layer of the patio.  Footings have to be poured in this area for porch roof poles.  Soil, then gravel has to come up to grade, be compacted, then dig out for the footings.  Huge rocks in this soil.
Mom was moving dirt, glanced down from the tractor and saw something red out of the corner of her eye.  It's a red jasper, Indian spear point.  She thought she'd died and gone to heaven when she brushed the dirt off!

No comments:

Post a Comment