Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Monday, July 11, 2011

I got skunked today.  It happened on the way back on our run in the woods behind the house.  Dad had seen a skunk on the hill this morning.  I always chase critters on my runs.  I didn't know about skunks.  Got it right in the kisser.  Sure smarts in the eyes and makes your mouth foam.  I rubbed and rolled all over the grass so the whole back yard stinks now.  Had a special bath which helped take the pungency away but it's still darn strong. Guess I'm not so lovable right now.

2 comments:

  1. Are you allowed in the house?

    uncle walt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I'm allowed in the house! Dad thought it would be ok if I came in right away and rolled on the carpets, but Mom kept me out all day. Ya get used to the smell. I had another bath today and a swim in the creek.

    ReplyDelete