Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Me and Osker "stayed" while Mom got the mail!  She went out the gate, across the road and back, and we hadn't moved!  We got treats for that one!
The 4 gable ends have windows, trim and siding!  They're going to be painted before the metal roof goes on.  We've also been stapling on Tyvek drain wrap and installing windows on the main floor.  The plumber is almost finished with rough-in plumbing.  He needed to run the vents out the roof before the metal goes on.  Also trying to get a coat of stain on the fascia board before the metal flashing goes on.

1 comment:

  1. Your house is gonna be beautiful! Love that the blog is written by the dog. :)

    ReplyDelete