Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

We got a new toy and haven't wrecked it yet!  When it gets thrown I always get it first!  Osker has his 4 month puppy shot and gained 10 pounds last month!  He's a piggy!
After almost an inch of rain the roof got sheeted last week.  Weather has been good since so the inside is drying out.  Now we're trying to get the gable windows installed, trimmed, and the siding on before the metal roofing is laid down.  The plumber is here too doing the rough-in for all the roof vents.

These workmen are putting up finish-grade plywood on the underside of the gable.

No comments:

Post a Comment