Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

First afternoon:
Mom got going on the siding!  She is really enjoying taking the time to figure out the saw, nail gun, and reading a measuring tape!!
Second afternoon:
Still too chilly to work outside in the mornings.  The sun hits the house about 10:30 am.



Third afternoon:
It will take another person to help with long lengths over the windows and doors.

Dad is installing the recessed lighting in the porch roof.  The electrician came yesterday.  He's going to supervise the wiring and have Dad do all the hard work!
Me and Osker get pooped out by the end of the day. We've been going on daily jogs, playing ball, and sometimes sneaking off for our own romp through the woods!

1 comment: