Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Not too much progress last week due to slushy snow, cold temps, and rain.  Electrician came on Friday.  We started nailing up the outlet and switch boxes, installing recessed lights, and blocking for ceiling lights.  Had to run to town a couple times for supplies.

These are the gecko clamps that hold each piece of siding at the correct distance from the last one and allow hands free nailing!  Very clever!
Made progress on the front and moving around to the west side!

2 comments:

  1. Wow.... what a beautiful home you two are creating. Definitely envious. Hope the final stages of construction go well for you. You're almost there :) Sending warm hugs and lots of energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just caught up on the news... beautiful house and siding choice, and Zoey's mom is the bomb! I've been around my family's siding business for decades, but never envisioned hanging it! Linda, you're one of the most amazing and inspiring women I've ever known!

    ReplyDelete