Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Gosh! Time flies when you're doing the same thing every day!  Siding and wiring...

The siding is to the point of setting up scaffolding and will require two people to finish the gable ends on the garage.

We have our electrical inspection scheduled for Monday, Yea!!!!!  Then we'll call for the framing inspection!

It's warmed up enough that Mom is finishing the exterior doors (1 started, 6 to go)!



Me an Osker have been keeping an eye on Mom when she works in the garden, and Dad when he's mowing.  We've been playing in the creek, going on daily walks, and Mom is trying to teach us to heel--yeah, right.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Zoey,
    24 days is too long between posts. Please ask your mother to give you more computer time.
    Love,
    Swamper

    ReplyDelete