Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

I'm two years old today! We went for a walk, got dressed up, played in the creek, took a nap, and had applesauce for dessert!!  It's suddenly a little warm for my liking.  Even Osker is moving a little slower!!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Zoey,
    Happy Birthday!
    Love,
    Swamper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Zoey,
    Happy Birthday!
    Love,
    Swamper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy litter day! (...ahh, it's called a litter with dogs too?...)

    -uncle walt

    ReplyDelete