Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Very exciting week so far!!  We passed the electrical inspection on Monday!!  Today we passed the rough framing and rough mechanical inspections!!!  Next step is to "put the lid on" the porch ceiling, then insulation!!  The only serious finding is that we have to move the stairs going to the attic about 8".  There is not enough head room at one point going up the stairs, but we knew this all along.  


The tongue and groove pine on the porch ceiling needs cut-outs for lights and air vents.  It's tedious and awkward...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your ma & pa are moving along. Please tell them thanks for moving the stairs so I don't bump my head...it already has way too much damage.

    -uncle walt

    ReplyDelete