Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Now that all the sheetrock is up, the insulation guys came back this week and blew-in about 14" of fiberglass insulation onto the ceilings in the four attic corners.  It made a big difference in the inside house temp.   The texture guys were here Mon-Wed.  They got the interior textured including the attic.  It's been drying the last two days.  They'll be back Saturday to do a final sanding and clean-up.  They finished two rooms so Mom could start priming while the other areas were drying.

On hot days like today, Mom takes us to the creek to play stick in the water.  Mom throws it, I get it, Osker steals it and takes it to the bank.  I love this game and can play it much longer than anyone else!

1 comment:

  1. Hot up here. I'm guessing your sheetrock is drying fairly quickly.

    ReplyDelete